Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Simple all natural face toner

All of my adult life I have been unsure of whether or not I should use a face toner.
I have tried multiple products promising more evenly toned, healthy, radiant skin.
All have failed.
They either left me super oily or super dry.
I'm not saying that my skin is in bad shape, it's not.  It's just that I'd like a little less redness and fewer problems with it.

So I took matters into my own hands.  I researched different DIY face toners and their benefits.

What I came up with is something that has changed my opinion about using a toner.
I NEED this toner.
Using it after washing my face leaves my skin feeling refreshed, REALLY clean, and healthy.
I have fewer problems with break outs and my skin tone has greatly improved.

Here's the deets:

1 c. Water
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
15 drops pure Tea Tree oil (less if you have super sensitive skin..at least until you try it out)

BOOM!

It doesn't look like much, but it's one of my favorite products.

Dip a clean cotton ball or cotton round in the solution and swipe over your face.
Let dry, apply coconut oil or moisturizer and you're set to go!

Did I mention that it smells amazingly fresh and clean?!


Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment