Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Looky Looky.. a fresh clean blog!

Hello.
Well it appears as if I accidentally deleted the source of all of the photos used on my past entries..  So here I am to start fresh.  I was getting tired of seeing all those pictures from my juicing phase..  Don't get me wrong, I love making fresh juice, I just don't see it as a life style.

So with this fresh clean 'brand new' blog, I will be on here more than before.  I will be talking about everything.  Not just about gardening and juicing.  

I recently turned 32 (shut your mouth, I can hear you gasping from here), and I just now realized I am in a rut.  Not in a major rut, I am happily married with three beautiful children that inspire me daily.  But in a "I don't know what the hell I'm doing with myself, and how did I get here?" rut.  

See, most people I know know exactly what it is that they are passionate about and those things would fit nicely on a post it note.  Personally I haven't seen a post it note big enough to fit on it, all the things that I am passionate about.  You're like..well maybe you just don't know what it is that really DRIVES you.  No.  That's not it.  I know what drives me...hundreds of things!  I have always had a hard time making decisions, I was that little girl standing at the check out taking FOREVER to decide which 25 cent pack of gum to buy because making a decision always seemed so final.

Final or not, I am here to start making decisions.  There's only one way to find out if the "it seems like a good idea" is going to be the right choice for me.  I have decided to blog my way through my decision making and see where this whole thing leads.  No I will not be walking on hot coals, eating weird bugs, doing the polar bear plunge, or skydiving.  This isn't a mid life crisis, this is a rut.  There's an effin' difference!

I am not asking for pats on the back, or for my hand to be held.  I'd just like it if you'd follow me through this and laugh with me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment