Friday, December 27, 2013

Pin Your Heart Out!

Well it's been a bit since my last post.  I have no excuses...life just gets busy like that sometimes.
But I have been pretty busy with my new little business that I am excited to share!  A while ago we came up with the idea, and just recently we put it into action.  I have started a button/magnet business!  It's a small idea that could turn into something pretty awesome.  My online shop features unique original items that you wont find elsewhere and I even do custom orders!

Check it out!! ----->> www.pinyourheartout.etsy.com


These two are the first of my hand series.

Insects.  My favorite is the bee hive.

Eyes.  I have quite the assortment.

Probably one of my favorite sets.  Recently sold some magnet sets of these.  
They are SO cute!

Gave this magnet to my sister :)

Fun new set.

Newest set of magnets.  Kitchen themed.

See where I'm going here?  The variety is endless.  I have done custom orders as well.  I can do small runs of individual styles or large runs of one/two designs.

Have a company/group that you'd like pins or magnets made for?  Head over to my shop and contact me!
I would love to make some awesome merchandise for you!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment